Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Adams Family


As you probably could tell from my previous postings, I am a pretty low key individual who is cool with everyone and everything. My motto would be: "Hey, if it doesn't hurt you, or the person next to you, go for it." My personal and political philosophy tends to lean toward the left. I am not prejudice when it comes to religious or political affiliation, sexual orientation or breed for that matter, although I'm still a little weary around Chihuahuas.

This brings me to my animus toward my neighbors. My packies call them the Adams Family. I don't think that is their actual name, and in fact, I believe this is a term of ridicule to which my packies refer. I did a search on Google and found that the Adams Family was actually a 1960's situation comedy of a macabre and dysfunctional TV family, but I think that probably suits my neighbors well, maybe minus the macabre part. The thing that really gets my knickers in a twist (can someone please tell me what knickers are? And what the sensation would be when they are twisted up?) is that these people react to me like I'm some kind of rabid wolf. These people literally tense up in my presence, and it really freaks me out to no end. Their reaction to me makes me so agitated that I actually want to bark and snarl at them just to see them quiver! I've never met a bunch of cowering twits like these people. And please don't even get me started with that little snot Wednesday. I don't think that's her real name, but that's what dad calls her. She's one of these little brats who likes to tease the hell out of me when no one is looking, and then plays "Little Red Riding Hood" in front of Morticia and Gomez.

As you can tell, just thinking about these people gets me frothing at the mouth. Don't these morons know I'm a Golden Retriever - I just want everyone to be my friend. I guess my packies are right, you can only be yourself and some people will be drawn to you, while others won't. You just need to be true to the canine inside you. Thanks for putting up with my rant, but I needed to get this off my chest.

No comments: