Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Brief History of Time


So you may be wondering what I have been doing for the past 3 years. Basically, I can sum it all up in two words: growing up.

As you can see from the first picture I was a little furry bundle of joy who weighed about 8 pounds. In those days, my dad would have to pick me up and carry me down the stairs. Then, the world seemed so big and everything felt like it was my very own chew toy. Sometimes I would sneak a nibble on the dresser drawer knobs when my packies weren't looking, but mostly they gave me lots of my own toys to play with, so I didn't have to chew on many household items.

When I turned one year old, I noticed that my bark changed, I got much taller and heavier, and started to get more hair down around where my privates used to be. I think humans call that puberty. By the way, I wasn't very happy about being made a eunuch without my consent.


In between, I've been to doggy training, where I learned how to sit, stay, heal (when I feel like it, which isn't very often) and leave it (providing my packies see it before I grab it first). I've also taken a few road trips with my packies. I thought NYC was a really cool place. Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village is awesome. They have lots of dogs there. My dad said he went to graduate school there. I'm not sure what graduate school is though; my guess is it's something like doggy training, but more expensive. When I'm home, which is most of the time, I get to play in the snow, which this year has been the best ever, and in the summer I go swimming at a place called Stoddard's Neck. I love to swim almost as much as Michael Phelps.





I hope this gives my readers a little better indication of who I am and how I got to this point. I'll keep you apprised of my thoughts and comments as long as my packies are willing to type them for me on this blog. It's difficult trying to use a keyboard when you only have paws and a big wet nose.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Handsome Harry!!!